ALI Certified Lift Inspectors
Lift inspectors have proven qualified to inspect any manufacturer’s vehicle lifts. They must be in accordance with ANSI/ALI ALOIM-2008, which is the national standard covering vehicle lift operation, inspection and maintenance. Rotary has more ALI Certified lift inspectors in the RAI network, exceeding other manufacturer’s distribution channels. Rotary Lift is the first manufacturer to support the ALI Lift Inspector Certification Program with a certification requirement for its service network.
There is approximately 400 RAIs across the United States. Furthermore, over 60% of them have employees certified by the ALI Lift Inspector Certification Program. All of the RAIs will enroll as a participant by the end of 2014. This is since the ALI Lift Inspector Certification Program has consequently professionalized the vehicle lift inspection process. No one should refuse to start adapting now or they will be left behind. Seems that all lift inspectors are currently fully-equipped to meet the changing needs of the vehicle service industry.
- Factory-trained RAIs are the exclusive providers of Rotary Lift warranty work. +
- Only licensed distributors can be authorized to install the most popular SmartLift and MOD series.
- They are the environmentally friendly in-ground lifts and heavy-duty parallelogram lifts.
- Customers receive enhanced warranties for all lifts installed by RAIs.
- To ensure fast service, RAIs keep the most common Genuine Rotary Parts in stock.
- RAI companies are located in all 50 states and in most metropolitan areas.
- The new requirement put an ALI Certified Lift Inspector close to most lift users.
- Lift inspections meet qualifications set forth by ANSI/ALI ALOIM-2008.
- Codes are enforced by local, regional and national health and safety officials.
It is especially important to identify lift issues prior to becoming major problems. This is ultimately key. Annual inspections protect employees, reduce lost days, maintain productivity and lower repair costs.
The ALI Lift Inspector Certification Program provides third-party verification that an inspector is qualified to inspect any vehicle lift. All ALI Certified Lift Inspectors must meet prerequisites and pass two exams to complete the program.
Inspector certification is not easy to achieve. It takes time and dedication. ALI Certified Inspectors have committed themselves to a challenging program. The lift owner receives real value they hire qualified inspectors to inspect their lifts. Everything about the inspection procedure is standardized. Most of all, being approved by ALI ensures they will not overlook something a non-certified inspector might miss.
We have a solid reputation of upholding to the highest quality standards of Rotary and the ALI.